Take your next step with Frontline BioEnergy, LLC
Frontline BioEnergy is hiring! See our positions below:
Piping and Mechanical Designer – SolidWorks
- Perform moderate to complex design tasks, equipment/process layout, site layout, pipe routing, pipe rack layout, standard detail development, and be familiar with pipe stress analysis
- Perform solid modeling of plant assemblies and piping systems to include vessels, tanks, heat exchangers, and other equipment utilizing SolidWorks and Smap3D Plant Design software
- Create equipment and plant layouts/designs utilizing company specifications, standard drawings, piping and instrumentation diagrams, design instructions, plot plan, flow diagrams, line lists, and supplier information
- Create assembly and construction drawings from the 3D plant model
- Coordinate and consult with project managers, engineers, and designers on multiple projects simultaneously.
- For full job description, benefits, and qualifications, visit our listing on indeed.com
Summer 2022 Internships
Process Engineering Interns will assist in the operation of Frontline’s state-of-the-art BING® gasification research and development pilot plant, an integrated biomass gasification platform for renewable fuels synthesis. Interns will assist in the operation of the pilot plant which may include shift work and flexible schedules. Interns will collect operating data, assist in the analysis of results, calculate heat and material balances on the unit, and write reports summarizing pilot plant test campaigns. These positions require independent judgment to assure the required raw data is collected and recorded reliably, with attention to detail and good organizational skills. Safety training is provided and required. The results of the data analysis help contribute to Frontline’s successful design of its 1200 ton per day commercial units. Applicants should be pursuing a Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering degree. We expect to offer up to ten internship / co-op positions.
Analytical Lab Interns will assist in sample collection from the BING® gasification research and development pilot plant unit, Frontline’s state-of-the-art biomass gasification platform for renewable fuels synthesis. Interns will assist Frontline’s analytical coordinator to support lab activities, operate lab instruments, compile analyses, perform calculations, and report sample analysis results. Safety training is provided and required. This analytical lab activity will contribute to Frontline’s successful design of its 1200 ton per day commercial units. Applicants should be pursuing a Chemical Engineering or Chemistry degree. We expect to offer up to two analytical lab internship / co-op positions.
Qualifications: Applicants must have completed their sophomore year of college by May 2022. Applicants must be attending an Iowa college or university OR must be an Iowa resident if attending an out-of-state college or university. Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.5 (out of 4.0) and a demonstrated work record in agriculture, construction, or other industrial setting is preferred, but not required.
Resume Submission: Qualified applicants should submit their resumes, work history, most recent transcripts, and description of career interests to email@example.com. Frontline will review submitted information and follow up with applicants by or before 2/26/2022.
Don’t see your job?
Frontline is always on the lookout for self-motivated, teachable, detail-oriented people with good communication skills, ability to work within a team, and a commitment to surpassing customer expectations. If you are interested in joining the team, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary commensurate with experience. Frontline BioEnergy offers competitive salary and benefits, and support is available for relocation expenses.
Qualified candidates for any position should email their resumes with salary history or salary expectations to: email@example.com.