Take your next step with Frontline BioEnergy, LLC
Frontline BioEnergy is hiring! See our positions below:
Senior Chemical Process Engineer
Frontline BioEnergy is engineering revolutionary technology and installing industrial systems in the renewable energy industry. We are looking for an experienced Chemical Process Engineer to assist in the engineering, design, and drafting of industrial equipment and processes to convert waste and biomass into electric power, fuels, and chemicals. Come join our dynamic, growing team!
The Senior Chemical Process Engineer will provide judgement and analysis for the design, development, and implementation of chemical and thermal processes and systems.
- Key contributor for engineering design and analysis of chemical and thermal processes, performing manual and computational calculations
- Resolves highly complex technical issues and conducts advanced research
- Specify equipment, identify suppliers, review quotes, and manage suppliers and schedules to ensure high-quality on-time installation
- Provide written communication to customers and co-workers for documents such as progress updates, process narratives for control of complex systems, operating procedures for startup or normal operation of equipment, and assistance in writing government and commercial proposals
- Coordinates complex engineering projects from design to implementation
- Collaborate with and lead other engineers and technicians in the specification, test, and design of industrial equipment and development of corporate systems and safety procedures
- Support or lead project management to facilitate process implementation and promote successful execution
- Provide project site activities such as plant check-out, commissioning and plant start-up support, and operation training
- Regularly perform duties safely; complete all required, basic safety training; and participate in safety reviews
Salary commensurate with experience. Frontline BioEnergy offers competitive salary and benefits, and support is available for relocation expenses.
Internships – Mechanical Engineering and Chemical Process Engineering
The application period for Summer 2023 internship positions is closed.
Frontline will be recruiting for future intern/co-op positions starting in fall 2023. We encourage interested students to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t see your job?
Frontline is always on the lookout for self-motivated, teachable, detail-oriented people with good communication skills, ability to work within a team, and a commitment to surpassing customer expectations. If you are interested in joining the team, send your resume to email@example.com.
Qualified candidates for any position should email their resumes with salary history or salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org.